Green Industry for Sustainable Economic Growth: Global Strategy and Local
Indonesia continues to take strategic steps to address the impacts of climate change. One of the efforts taken by the government is to implement the Green Economy, which is one of six strategies or game-changers of Indonesia's economic transformation.
Green Economy is a model of sustainable economic development and is believed will not only boost the economy and increase GDP, but will also make a significant contribution to environmental sustainability, resource efficiency, and social justice.
Tempo will discuss this issue in a discussion of Green Industry for Sustainable Economic Growth: Global Strategic and Local.
Date: Monday, December 19th, 2022
Time: 01:00 - 02:30 PM
Place: Live Zoom, http://bit.ly/IndustriHijauUntukEkonomiBerkelanjutan
Language: Indonesia and English (with translator)
Amalia Adininggar Widyasanti, Deputy Minister for Economic Affairs, BAPPENAS
- Jonathan Gilman, Regional Development Coordination Officer, United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Asia and the Pacific Office
- Ina Lepel, German Ambassador to Indonesia, ASEAN & Timor-Leste*
- Sangmin Nam, Director, Environment and Development Division of ESCAP
- Daniele Coronacion, Program Implementation Manager, ASEAN Region, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Leonardo A. A. Teguh Sambodo, Director of Industry, Tourism, and Creative Economy, Bappenas